Health, Safety, Environment (HSE)
Information about Health, Safety and Environment for the Mathematics Department.
Safety representatives look after the employees' interests in matters concerning the working environment, are involved in UiB's health, environment and safety work, and collaborate with employees, trustees (tillitsvalgte) and leaders.
All employees within a protected area / main protected area have the right to propose candidates. Safety representatives should be chosen among employees who have experience and insight into the organization's working conditions.
Safety representatives in the period 2023-2024:
- Erlend Grong
- Hans A. Karlsen (vara)
Fire place manager, Realfagsbygget 4.etg (the division between south and north is by the main elevator)
- Kristine Lysnes, place manager south
- Stine Haugsbø, deputy place manager south
- Christoph Kirfel, place manager north
- Henrik Kalisch, deputy place manager north
- HSE plan 2022 (see the Norwegian page)
- Gender balance plan 2022-2023
Information about fire safety:
Central HSE portal: