- Visitor AddressHaukeland Universitetssykehus Laboratoriebygget, 7. etg. Heis øst
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2020. Weight changes and mobility in the early phase after hip fracture in community-dwelling older persons. European Geriatric Medicine. 545-553.
- 2018. Total and lean fish intake is positively associated with bone mineral density in older women in the community-based Hordaland Health Study. European Journal of Nutrition. 1-11.
- 2018. Limited benefit of fish consumption on risk of hip fracture among men in the community-based Hordaland health study. Nutrients. 13 pages.
- 2017. Vitamin D supplementation and its influence on muscle strength and mobility in community-dwelling older persons: a systematic review and meta-analysis. Journal of human nutrition and dietetics. 3-15.
- 2017. Associations between fish intake and the metabolic syndrome and its components among middle-aged men and women: the Hordaland Health Study. Food & Nutrition Research. 11 pages.
- 2015. Efficacy of fish intake on Vitamin D status: A meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. American Journal of Clinical Nutrition. 837-847.
- 2018. Dietary predictors of bone mineral density, hip fractures, mobility and muscle strength - in community-dwelling older persons.
Scientific papers (maiden name Gjessing):
Rosendahl-Riise H, Dierkes J, Ådnanes S, Skodvin VA, Strand E, Ranhoff AH. Weight changes and mobility in the early phase after hip fracture in community-dwelling older persons. Eur Geriatr Med. 2020;11(4):545-553. doi:10.1007/s41999-020-00342-x
Rosendahl-Riise H, Sulo G, Karlsson T, Drevon CA, Dierkes J, Tell GS. The Limited Benefit of Fish Consumption on Risk of Hip Fracture among Men in the Community-Based Hordaland Health Study. Nutrients. 2018;10(7):873. Published 2018 Jul 6. doi:10.3390/nu10070873
Rosendahl-Riise H, Karlsson T, Drevon CA, et al. Total and lean fish intake is positively associated with bone mineral density in older women in the community-based Hordaland Health Study. Eur J Nutr. 2019;58(4):1403-1413. doi:10.1007/s00394-018-1665-6
Karlsson T, Rosendahl-Riise H, Dierkes J, Drevon CA, Tell GS, Nygård O. Associations between fish intake and the metabolic syndrome and its components among middle-aged men and women: the Hordaland Health Study. Food Nutr Res. 2017;61(1):1347479. Published 2017 Jul 13. doi:10.1080/16546628.2017.1347479
Rosendahl-Riise H, Spielau U, Ranhoff AH, Gudbrandsen OA, Dierkes J. Vitamin D supplementation and its influence on muscle strength and mobility in community-dwelling older persons: a systematic review and meta-analysis [published correction appears in J Hum Nutr Diet. 2018 Dec;31(6):825-826]. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2017;30(1):3-15. doi:10.1111/jhn.12394
Lehmann U, Gjessing HR, Hirche F, et al. Efficacy of fish intake on vitamin D status: a meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Am J Clin Nutr. 2015;102(4):837-847. doi:10.3945/ajcn.114.105395
Gjessing HR, Nielsen HJ, Mellgren G, Gudbrandsen OA. Energy intake, nutritional status and weight reduction in patients one year after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy. Springerplus. 2013;2:352. Published 2013 Jul 30. doi:10.1186/2193-1801-2-352
Popular scientific article:
Rise, HO, and Rosendahl-Riise H. Protein intake, bone mineral density, and risk of hip fracture: a systematic literature review. Norsk tidsskrift for ernæring. Publisert 18 Juni 2019.
Carbohydrate staple food – facing the challenge to improve their quality for better metabolic health (CarbHealth), the European Joint Programming Initiative “A healthy diet for a healthy life” (JPI HDHL) and of the ERA-NET Cofund HDHL INTIMIC (GA N° 727565 of the EU Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Programme)
Iodine status in goiter patients at Mansi Mmoja Hospital at Zanzibar