- Phone+47 55 58 85 15+47 454 25 925
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, blokk D, Årstadveien 17
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2021. Trends in treatment for patients with depression in general practice in Norway, 2009–2015: nationwide registry-based cohort study (The Norwegian GP-DEP Study). BMC Health Services Research.
- 2021. The Female Menstrual Cycles Effect on Strength and Power Parameters in High-Level Female Team Athletes. Frontiers in Physiology.
- 2021. General practitioners’ drug treatment for depression by patients’ educational level: registry-based study. British Journal of General Practice Open.
- 2021. Chronic hyperglycemia, hypercholesterolemia, and metabolic syndrome are associated with risk of tendon injury. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 1-11.
- 2020. Variation in general practitioners’ depression care following certification of sickness absence: a registry-based cohort study. Family Practice. 238-245.
- 2020. Independent medical evaluation of general practitioners’ follow-up of sick-listed patients: a cross-sectional study in Norway. BMJ Open.
- 2020. Healthcare professionals’ perspectives on mental health service provision: a pilot focus group study in six European countries. International Journal of Mental Health Systems. 1-18.
- 2018. Inequity in disability pension: an intersectional analysis of the coconstitution of gender, education and age. The Hordaland Health Study. Critical Public Health. 1-12.
- 2017. The gender gap in accrued pension rights - an indicator of women’s accumulated disadvantage over the course of working life. The Hordaland Health Study (HUSK). Scandinavian Journal of Public Health. 417-424.
- 2016. Developing a Tool for Increasing the Awareness about Gendered and Intersectional Processes in the Clinical Assessment of Patients – A Study of Pain Rehabilitation. PLOS ONE. 13 pages.
- 2015. Is there a gender bias in recommendations for further rehabilitation in primary care of patients with chronic pain after an interdisciplinary team assessment? Journal of Rehabilitation Medicine. 365-371.
- 2015. Does pain severity guide selection to multimodal pain rehabilitation across gender? European Journal of Pain. 826-833.
- 2014. Physical health-related quality of life predicts disability pension due to musculoskeletal disorders: seven years follow-up of the Hordaland Study Cohort. BMC Public Health. 9 pages.
- 2014. Low-educated women with chronic pain were less often selected to multidisciplinary rehabilitation programs. PLOS ONE.
- 2013. Smokers' increased risk for disability pension: social confounding or health-mediated effects? Gender-specific analyses of the Hordaland Health Study cohort. Journal of Epidemiology and Community Health. 758-764.
- 2013. Fastlegetilhørighet og sykefravær - en registerbasert studie. Tidsskrift for Den norske legeforening. 28-32.
- 2013. Cumulative incidence of sickness absence and disease burden among the newly sick-listed, a cross-sectional population-based study. BMC Public Health. 10 pages.
- 2012. Women’s higher likelihood of disability pension: the role of health, family and work. A 5-7 years follow-up from the Hordaland Health Study. BMC Public Health. 9 pages.
- 2012. Attending work or not when sick - what makes the decision? A qualitative study among car mechanics. BMC Public Health.
- 2011. Disability pension by occupational class - the impact of work-related factors: The Hordaland Health Study Cohort. BMC Public Health.
- 2008. Forståelse av sykefravær - erfaringer fra dem det angår mest. Ramazzini: norsk tidsskrift for arbeids- og miljømedisin. 6-7.
- 2008. A survey of occupational health in The Royal Norwegian Navy. International Maritime Health. 35-44.
- 2008. Målinger av helkroppsvibrasjon blant maskinkjørere. .
- 2008. Forståelse av sykefravær -erfaringer fra de det angår mest. .
- 2007. Utstøting fra arbeidslivet i industri med spesiell risiko for ryggplager; der man utsettes for helkroppsvibrasjon. 4. 4. .
- 2007. Sluttrapport fra prosjektet HMS Sjø. .
- 2004. En spørreundersøkelse om arbeid og helse blant ansatte i Sjøforsvaret - En delrapport i prosjektet HMS SJØ. .
- 2004. En spørreundersøkelse om arbeid og helse blant ansatte i Sjøforsvaret. .
Popular scientific lecture
- 2010. Yrkesklasse og uføretrygd - et kjønnet problem?
- 2021. Promoting sustainable work participation for workers with depression through improved collaboration in depression care: a focus group study.
- 2019. Time trends in GPs’ provision of depression care during 2008-2016.
- 2017. Selected or not selected to multimodal pain rehabilitation: what guides the decision?
- 2016. Social inequality in disability pension: a study of disability risk in intersections of gender and education.
- 2015. The status of gender and feminist perspectives in social epidemiology.
- 2015. The gender difference in sickness absence and disability pension: a matter of understanding the historical context?
- 2015. Gender gap in incidence sickness absence, oprationalisation of a novel outcome measure.
- 2014. Patterns of health-related exclusion from working life – taking history into account.
- 2010. Inequality in disability pension by occupational class. The impact of work-related factors. The Hordaland Health Study Cohort.
- 2010. Disability pension by occupational class - the impact of work-related factors. The Hordaland Health Study.
- 2009. Job strain and risk of disability pension: how much is accounted for by occupational status. The Hordaland Health Study (HUSK).
- 2009. Disability pension by occupational class - the impact of job strain.
- 2009. Disability pension by gender and occupational class - the impact of job strain. The Hordaland Health Study Cohort.
- 2012. Kan helse-relatert livskvalitet predikere uførhet på grunn av muskel-skjelettlidelser? Helseundersøkelsen i Hordaland (HUSK).
- 2015. Sykefravær handler ikke om folkehelse. Den norske folkehelsen, målt som sykdomsbyrde, er ikke bedre enn i land vi ofte sammenligner oss med. Bergens Tidende.
- 2014. Kvinners sykefravær - langt fra himmelhøyt. Aftenposten (morgenutg. : trykt utg.).
- 2014. Kvinner er blitt friskere: Forskjellen i sykefravær mellom kvinner og menn øker hevder mange. Det skyldes tvilsom bruk av statistikk. Bergens Tidende.
- 2013. Predictors of disability pension: the role of class, work and gender.
Academic chapter/article/Conference paper
- 2003. Mennesket og arbeid - arbeidsmiljøfaktorer. 19 pages.
- 2021. The impact of organisational framework on GP depression care; registry-based study.
- 2021. Comparison of GP depression care in Norway and the Netherlands: registry-based study.
- 2008. Better understanding of sick leave - experiences told by the workers.
- 2003. " Diving into the concept of meaning ".