Users can book services, instruments and staff assistance through the online booking system BookitLab (from 01.01.2023).
Info related to booking of instuments:
Link to Booking System
To be able to order services and reserve instruments, users of MIC, PROBE, BiSS and Flow Cytometry have to use the booking system BookitLab. BookitLab is common for all facilities at UiB that have implemented it, so users only have to register once.
All users have to be assigned a project before they can start up, so please follow procedure 1) or 2) below:
1) Users with UiB-affiliation log in with their Feide credential (do this before the proceeding point).
- Projects administrated by UiB: The owner of the project (PI) to be used in BookitLab must fill in the form "PIs_UiB_project_information_Bookitlab" (the bottom of this page) and email it to his/her project economist in their own institute administration.
- Projects administrated outside UiB (like HelseBergen): The owner of the project (PI) to be used in BookitLab must fill in the form "PIs_External_project_information_Bookitlab" (bottom of this page) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Users without UiB-affiliation must to contact email@example.com for help with the initial login.
- The owner of the project (PI) to be used in BookitLab must fill in the form "PIs_External_project_information_Bookitlab" (the bottom of this page) and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please download the startup guide under attachments (bottom of page). Link for login: BookitLab UiB
To become an independent user of instruments you must have undergone sufficient training or prove that you already have the necessary skills. Final approval will then be issued by the responsible personnel for each instrument.