The 2nd East African Teacher Education Symposium: The pandemic´s effect on Ugandan and East African education
The 2nd East African Teacher Education Symposium was held at Makerere University, Wednesday, November 9 through Friday, November 11, 2022. The symposium was addressing topics of relevance for East African Teacher Education under the symposium theme "The pandemic´s effect on Ugandan and East African education". The topics of interest included, but were not limited to:
- Closing of schools on different levels
- The pandemic and our approaches to teaching
- Teacher-student ratio in schools
- The role of blended learning before, during, and after the pandemic
- Education and empowerment
- The CABUTE areas of subject specialization: English, General Education, Mathematics, Music Education, and University Pedagogy.