Online course about violence, peace and health work
The Medical Peace Work project and the University of Bergen offer two interactive Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) early in 2019.
1) The course "Global health, conflict and violence" starts 14th January and covers the following topics :
- Health care in armed conflict
- Responding to a nuclear explosion
- Health effects of climate change
2) The course "Addressing violence in patient care" starts 4th February and covers:
- Preventing domestic violence
- Healthcare for refugees
- Healing the effects of torture
See more information in the attached flyer.
Each MOOC runs for 3 weeks (3 hours per week). It is free, can be completed at any time of the day and week that is convenient for the participants.