Online course about violence, peace and health work
The Medical Peace Work project and the University of Bergen offer two interactive Massive Open Online Course (MOOC) early in 2019.
IGS/Screen shot FutureLearn webpage
Updated: 21.12.2018 (First published: 19.12.2018)
1) The course "Global health, conflict and violence" starts 14th January and covers the following topics :
- Health care in armed conflict
- Responding to a nuclear explosion
- Health effects of climate change
2) The course "Addressing violence in patient care" starts 4th February and covers:
- Preventing domestic violence
- Healthcare for refugees
- Healing the effects of torture
See more information in the attached flyer.
Each MOOC runs for 3 weeks (3 hours per week). It is free, can be completed at any time of the day and week that is convenient for the participants.