Seven new positions at MediaFutures
Activities at MediaFutures are increasing and the center has just announced seven new positions. The positions in questions are all recruitement positions within media studies and information science.
The recently started MediaFutures: Research Centre for Responsible Media Technology & Innovation have just announced seven avabliable recruitment positions within mediastudies and information science.
MediaFutures will in cooperation with industry partners from news media and media technology research topics like media experiences, recommender technology, content production and analysis, content interaction and availability, and Norwegian language technology. The goal is to develop responsible technological solutions to societal challenges like AI, fake news, echo chambers and political polarization.
Four of the recently annouced positions are PhD positions, and three of them are postodoctoral postitions, all with application deadline January 31st 2021. You can find every single one of them here:
- WP1: PhD position in media studies at MediaFutures: Research Centre for Responsible Media Technology & Innovation
- WP2: PhD position in User Modelling, Personalisation & Engagement
- WP3: PhD position in computational media forensics
- WP4: PhD position in Computer Science/HCI
- WP1: Postdoctoral Research Fellow position in media use research
- WP2: Postdoctoral Research Fellow position in User Modelling, Personalisation & Engagement
- WP3: Postdoctoral Research Fellow position in in Computational Media Content Analysis
Further details about the positions and contact information are decribed in each announcement.