If you discover a fire do the following:
- Call fire department on phone (0) 110 and inform about:
- Who is calling
- What has happened
- Where is the scene of the wire
• Make an attempt of fire figthing using available fire-figthing equipment
• Trigger of fire alarm maually, if the alarm has not started automatically
Do not risk your own health and safety in an attempt to save others.
Plan of evacutation
- Evacuate immediately the alarm is heard
- Close windows and doors
- Use nearest exit
- Meet at rallying point, Allegt. 66
Temporary rally point
- For those evacuating through northern exits, a temporary rally point is at Parkveien 34
- Information about further evacuation will be given by a fire protection officer.
In the pdf file, you will find more important information about the 2nd floor.Please notice the location of your nearest fire-extinquisher.An arial photo describe where to meet after an evacuation and the safest route to get to the south end of the Science building. If the evacuation will be long-lasting, we will go inside at Allégaten 66.Avoid walking near the building in case of falling debris. Use the eastern sidewalk inAllégaten. Do not use the route through the park, it is closed.
Also read more on the Fire preventive work on HSE-portal:::>