International Conference "Complex Analysis and Mathematical Physics"
will be held in Chillán, Chile, December 12-16, 2010.
The international conference "Complex Analysis and Mathematical Physics" is a result of collaboration between CHILE, USA, and EU in the area of Analysis and Mathematical Physics. This conference is organized with the aim of providing an extensive overview of some of the main topics of research in Complex Analysis, Mathematical Physics, in particular, focusing on Integrable Systems, Laplacian Growth, Conformal Field Theory.
Read more on the conference website.
- December 1, 2009: Registration and grant application starts;
- April 1, 2010: Abstract submission starts;
- April 15, 2010: Deadline for application for grants;
- September 1, 2010: Deadline for registration and abstract submission;
- December 11, 2010: Arrival of participants, registration starts 15:00;
- December 12-16, 2010: Working days;
- December 16, 2010: Departure of participants;
- January 1, 2011: Submission of papers for a special issue of the journal "Analysis and Mathematical Physics" (Birkhäuser)