Payware at MIC
Licenced software that users at MIC have free access to.
- Imaris - 3D and 4D interactive real-rime image visualisation software delivers the necessary functionality for visualisation, segmentation and interpretation of 3D and 4D microscopy datasets.
- Leica LASX - designed for the handling and processing *.lif images from Leica. A lite version can be freely downloaded, a dongle for full version can be borrowed at MIC.
- IncuCyte - image analysis software for IncuCyte data. Come by MIC and get the software for installation on your own computer.
- InterView Fusion - Mediso PET/CT image analysis software for DICOM images.
- PMOD - image analysis software for DICOM images, typically from MRI and PET.
- NordicICE - image analysis software for DICOM images from MRI.
- Matlab - is a high-level language and interactive environment that enables you to perform computationally intensive tasks faster than with traditional programming languages such as C, C++, and Fortran.