Contact the Communication division
Report your needs to the Communication division, or contact the communication adviser in your Faculty.
All types of inquiries to the Communication division can be relayed in Issuetracker: «KA, Kommunikasjon»
Contact persons in the Faculties:
- The Faculty of Medicine: Marion Solheim
- The Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences: Asbjørn Leirvåg, Jens Helleland Ådnanes
- The Faculty of Social Sciences: Torhild Dahl
- The Faculty of Psychology: Margareth Barndon
- The Faculty of Humanities: Janne-Beate Buanes Duke, Ingrid Endal
- The Faculty of Law: Kim E. Andreassen
- Faculty of Fine Art, Music and Design: Hilde Kristin Kvalvaag
- The University Museum of Bergen: Jo Høyer, Camilla Ahamath
The Communication division consists of four groups divided into two sections and support staff.
The support staff has administrative tasks related to the operation of the division and are responsible for the Marketing shop and the administration of access to the Colourbox imaging service.
Adviser: Ingeborg Revheim
Seksjon for desk, fakultetsstøtte, prosjekt og profilering
The section consists of two groups.
Gruppe for desk og fakultetsstøtte includes a central desk that produces and coordinates materials for UiB's main channels online, on paper and in social media. The desk consists of a manager and three staff members, as well as the communication advisers working in the Faculties.
Group leader: Olaf Erlend Gundersen
Gruppe for prosjekt og profilering is in charge of internal communication, project support, communication support for subsidised and commissioned activities, UiB Alumni and events organised by UiB centrally, such as the Christie conference.
Group leader: Synnøve Vindheim Svardal
Section for web and design
Section Manager: Hans-Petter Isaksen
Web and design is responsible for graphic design online and on paper, for website development and for the administration of uib.no.