Employee Pages

Financial support

Financial support for competence development, application form.

Main content

Technical and administrative employees

Technical and administrative staff at the university can apply for financial support for training initiatives outside the university. Applications are submitted to your immediate supervisor. Funds for training are allocated by the faculties and the central administration, and it is a condition for support that the individual unit also provides an equivalent amount of funding.

Employees in units that are organised under a faculty, should submit their application to the faculty. There is a similar scheme for the University of Bergen Library and the University Museum of Bergen.

Employees in the administrative divisions are to submit their application through ePhorte or Elements, addressed to the Division of Human Resources.

Academic employees

Each faculty organises financial support for academic staff differently. Contact your department's administration for more detailed information about financial support.