UiB AI Networking Reception in Brussels
UiB AI Steering group heartly welcomes you to a networking reception launching UiB AI in Brussels.
UiB AI Steering group chaired by our Pro-rector, Pinar Heggernes, heartly welcomes you to a networking reception launching UiB AI in Brussels.
The University of Bergen (UiB) has strong, internationally recognized research groups in both applied and fundamental AI research. UiB AI is a platform coordinating, promoting and disseminating research, education and innovation initiatives in artificial intelligence and symbolizes joint forces for AI research, innovation and Education efforts across the university.
17.20 – Doors open
17.35 – Welcoming keynote, Rolf Einar Fife, Norway’s Ambassador to the EU
17.50 – Keynote (TBC)
18.05 – Keynote, Pinar Heggernes, Pro-rector and Chair of the UiB AI steering group
We hope to see you and network with you on this day!
The delegation from the University of Bergen:
- Pinar Heggernes Chair of UiB AI, Pro-Rector for Education and digitalization
- Jill Walker Rettberg Professor in digital culture, Faculty of Humanities
- Marija Slavkovik Head of Department of Information Science and Media Studies, Faculty of Social Sciences
- Marit Bakke Vice Dean of Research, Faculty of Medicine
- Barbara Wasson Director, Centre for the Science of Learning & Technology, Faculty of Psychology
- Hans Julius Skaug, Professor in biostatistics, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences
- Annette Servan, Division of Research and Innovation
- Rune Smistad, Division of Research and Innovation
- Odd Vegard Kandal-Wright, Communications Division
- Knut Risnes, Research adviser, Faculty of Social Sciences