CIH’s Annual Report 2019 is published!
CIH’s Annual Report gives the Centre a chance to reflect on its activities over the past year. The Centre vision provides a “red thread” through the research, networking, education and publication activity.
“Our research and education in Global Health will contribute to improved health for the poorer populations of the world.”
This year the Report also highlighted many things:
- CIH makes many diverse contributions towards UiB’s efforts to address the SDGs.
- A new Academic Advisory Group has been established to provide input into CIH’s activity.
- The new Master in Global Health is attracting a different student population, and the course is adapting to their needs and interests. This year an internship possibility was added.
- CIH’s over 50 Master and over 60 PhD candidates come from over 40 different countries on 6 different continents!
- CIH faculty are also involved with medical students, either supervising research track students or students writing their theses (hovedoppgaver).
- CIH researchers are involved in around 50 projects, with partners from over 30 countries.
Read the report and learn more!