Medicine and Dentistry
Overview of resources and library services at the Medical Library.
The Medical Library is open for students and employees with card access to the building. Our circulation desk has limited opening hours, but our digital services are still available. Until new information is published at uib.no/en/ub the following applies:
- Students and employees have access to the library during our opening hours:
Mon-Fri 8:30-19:00 (circulation desk opened 10:00-15:00)
- The access to working spaces is limited due to protective measures by distancing
- The Library's group study rooms are now a part of UiB's system for room booking. The maximum amount of persons per room is limited at the moment. Read more about study spaces at UiB
- More about the University Library’s services
- Feel free to contact us by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to make an appointment for digital guidance or if you have any other questions to the Medical Library. You can also contact the University Library via UiBHjelp or by chat.
- For updated information regarding UiB see uib.no/en/corona