Medicine and Dentistry
Overview of resources and library services at the Medical Library.
The Medical Library is open 8.30-19.00 Monday to Friday (unnmanned desk until 10.00). Read more about the current services at uib.no/en/ub
- Borrowing and returning books is possible for students and employees at UiB.
- Feel free to contact us by email (email@example.com) to make an appointment for digital guidance or if you have any other questions to the Medical Library.
- You can also contact the University Library via UiBHjelp.
- For more information on the library’s services at the time, take a look at our information pages.
- For updated information regarding UiB see https://www.uib.no/en/corona
The get to the main entrance of the BB-building,
- descend the steps along the BB-building, starting from Haukelandsbakken close to the Ulriken cable car station (see picture).
- before entering the parking garage at the HUS central block south, go up the street to the right, past the emergency room reception and further to the right past the Laboratoriebygget and Verkstedbygget.
The Medical Library is on the 3rd floor of the BB-building (one floor above the main entrance, MazeMap).
In case you cannot access the library, e.g. by wheelchair, please let us know (firstname.lastname@example.org | +47 55 58 66 77).