Welcome to the Nordic Network on Global Health
The Nordic countries have a unique approach to Global Health. Take a Master in Global Health that reflects this - with access to the best expertise across the Nordic countries.
How do I apply?
What funding support is available?
Countries & Institutions
Courses available for guest students - by institution:
Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
University of Iceland
University of Copenhagen
University of Copenhagen’s School of Global Health offers popular cross-disciplinary summer courses in global health. The waiting list for Urbanisation and Health, Global Health Challenges and Interdisciplinary Aspects of Healthy Ageing is open until 1 May 2020. One Health until 15 April. The application is still open for Arctic Health – no waiting list. All courses are 5 ECTS and takes place in Copenhagen, August 2020.
Summer courses 2020 (see attached pdf below):
- Urbanisation and Health
- Arctic Health
- Global Health Challenges
- International Health
- Sri Lanka on Cross-disciplinary Health Research
- One Health
- Interdisciplinary Aspects of Healthy Aging
- Vulnerability and Risk Assessment Methods
- Geo Information in Disaster Situations
- Water Supply and Sanitation in Emergencies (blended learning)
- Health in Emergencies and Refugee Health (blended learning)
- Shelter and Settlements in Disasters (blended learning)
- Ethnicity and cardio-metabolic diseases in a global perspective
- Disaster Risk Management: From Theory to Practice
- Preparedness and Response to Humanitarian Crises
- Disaster Recovery Planning and Development
- Research Methodology and Ethics
University of Bergen
University of Oslo
UiT The Arctic University of Norway
Creative Commons Courses
Nordic University Health Hub - Open Educational Resources on Health from Nordic universities