UiB wants to take care of younger researchers' welfare in a good way. In addition to the UiB Ferd career center, there are several offers that may be relevant to you.
Career capacity and career building are often about networks. Such networks are useful, both for the social community, but also for making professional contacts.
- The PhD Candidate Committee of the Faculty of Humanities (HF)
- The PhD Candidate Committee of the Faculty of Social Sciences
- The PhD Committee of the Faculty of Psychology
UiBDoc is an independent organisation representing the interests of all PhD, postdoctoral and other temporary employees at UiB.
- Facebook page
- Facebook group for PhDs and postdocs at UiB
- OFF - The Norwegian Organization for Early-Career Researchers is a membersip-based orgaization, whos purpose is to represent the varied interests of all early-career researchers working in Norway.
Is there a network or association missing that you think should be included in the list? Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UiB has an Alumni network, for all types of post-graduates. Keeping in touch with the university could be important for your career development. If you are wondering about a career in other sectors, you can find useful information and contacts through UiB Alumni.
Check out the following
- Stina Ellevseth Oseland | UiB Alumni |
- UiB Alexander Sandtorv | UiB Alumni |
- Trygve Svensson | UiB Alumni | UiB
Visit UiB på LinkdIn.One of the world's largest professional networks, this can be used for following other people's careers, exploring job opportunities and comparing career paths.