Funds for collaborative projects on Global Challenges for 2019
UiB's priority area on Global Challenges has allocated funds to promote scientific inter-faculty cooperation. Deadline: 25 September.
The UiB Priority Area, Global Challenges, would like to promote more inter-Faculty cooperation relating to Global Challenges. The activity may be education- or research-related. All academic staff at UiB are eligible to apply.
The application must contain a short description of purpose, partnerships, plan for activity and budget. The application should be maximum one page.
- The topic must be a Global Challenge in areas of migration, health or inequality.
- At least two Faculties must be involved in the activity.
- The funded activity must be carried out in 2019.
- Funds can be allocated to meetings, seminars or travel that promote inter-Faculty educational initiatives or development of applications for research projects.
- Successful applications will be granted funding between 10 000 - 100 000 NOK
Application deadlines: 25 September and 25 March.
Send your application to Bente E. Moen, Centre for International Health, firstname.lastname@example.org.