The Faculty of Humanities Student Information Centre
The Student Information Centre can help you with questions regarding counselling, semester registration, exams, application forms etc.
Emil W. Breistein
|Regular opening hours||10 am-2 pm|
|Semester startup, autumn (week 33)||09 am-3 pm|
|Semester startup, spring (week 2)||09 am-3 pm|
We can help you with:
- Information on general administrative issuses concerning your studies and your situation as a student
- Booking of appointments with a student adviser
- General information about the study programmes at the faculty
- Information on admission, registration and applications
- User support for Studentweb and Mitt UiB
- Application forms
- Sign Learning Agreements
- Other enquiries related to your studies at the faculty
Absence from an exam
What do you do if you are ill on your exam day, or get sick during the examination? What is valid absence and how do you register the absence?
If you receive a grade on an exam that you believe is incorrect, you can file a complaint about it.
Map of Sydneshaugen skole
Students as well as employees are likely to lose their way in the labyrinth of auditoriums, seminar rooms and reading rooms at Sydneshaugen skole. This map will help you find your way.