Regulations and procedures
Here you will find regulations and procedures at the Faculty of Humanities.
Guidelines for evaluation committees
- Impartiality and confidence
- Guidelines for the evaluation of applicants for professorships and professorial promotion - National Faculty Meeting for the Humanities (Applies to the evaluation of applicants for professorships. For professorial promotion, the guidelines are prevailing from 15 September 2014)
- Guidelines for the evaluation of applicants to associate professor positions in the Faculty of Humanities, UiB (pdf)
- Procedural guidelines for advertising, evaluation, and appointment of research fellowships at the Faculty of Humanities
- Guidelines for assessment and evaluation of researchers who have been awarded a grant from the Bergen Research Foundation (BFS)