Research at the Faculty of Humanities
The Faculty of Humanities offers research expertise within several fields, providing a solid basis for teaching.
The faculty has four departments and two centres covering more than twenty disciplines.
- Department of Foreign Languages
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Archaeology, History, Culture studies and Religion
- Department of Linguistic, Literary and Aesthetic studies
- Centre for Women’s and Gender Research
- Centre for the Study of the Sciences and the Humanities
Part of the research at the faculty is organized through research groups. Furthermore, there are several major research projects bridging the disciplines and combining expertise from various backgrounds in specific areas of interest.