The Faculty of Law Student Information Centre
Do you have questions regarding your studies? Visit the Faculty of Law Student Information Centre!
At the Information Centre you'll meet our friendly student staff. We take pride in having good communication with our students, so please do not hesitate to contact us if you have questions, tips, praise and/or complaints!
The information centre can, among other things, help you with the following:
- general information about studies and the faculty
- booking an appointment with a student adviser
- user support for Studentweb and Mitt UiB
- application forms
- signing the Learning Agreement
- Rakel Dietrichson Sæverud
- Line Røvik
- Veronika Lundqvist
- Odin Bergholt
Student advisory service
On our Student Pages you will find online services and other useful student information.
Our IT-assistants provide IT support for students. You can find them in the Information Centre Monday to Friday between 8 AM and 6 PM.
Telephone: 55 58 95 01