Students with Special Needs
Your UiB faculty can help you with general arrangements, and the Division of Student Affairs can help with special arrangements for examinations.
If you have a disability and need special arrangements, or are in a risk group for developing severe covid-19 disease, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can find a good solution for you
Faculty Contact Persons for Students with Special Needs
We can help find solutions that will support your learning environment experience. Remember to include your study programme with the information.
- The faculty of Humanities: email@example.com
- The faculty of Law: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences: email@example.com
- The faculty of Medicine: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The faculty of psychology: Student Information Center at the Faculty of Psychology
- Faculty of Social Sciences: Eva Svensson
- Faculty of Fine Art, Music and Design: email@example.com
UiB also offers special arrangements for examinations. You have to apply well ahead of the exam date.