Student Information Center at the Faculty of Psychology
The information center for students is located at Christies gate 12, ground floor.
The Information Centre is closed week 27 - 31, but we answer the phone and e-mails between Mon-Fri between 10:00 and 14:00.
Regular opening hours: Mon - Fri at 10:00-14:00 (in week 33 and 34: 09:30-14:30).
Telephone: (+47) 55 58 27 10
We answer the telephone and reply to emails during holidays when the Student Information Center is closed. See fact box.
Our booking calendar is at this time only available in Norwegian. Please contact us if you need help booking an appointment with one of our coordinators.
How can we help?
- Information regarding the study programmes at the Faculty.
- User support for StudentWeb, Mitt UiB and Inspera.
- Information on University/Faculty rules and regulations.
- Application forms.
- Approval of dictionaries to be used on written examinations.
- Transcript of records (exchange students only).
If you have questions regarding studies and admission to the University of Bergen, please see this website: www.uib.no/education