Research Cluster Members
The Medieval Research Cluster is a unifying body for the professional environment in Bergen and the western region.
The Medieval Research Cluster will be a unifying body for the professional environment in Bergen and the western region. The cluster will support the social mission of the partners: research, education, dissemination and management, with a focus on innovation.
Medieval Research Cluster members:
- University of Bergen
- Western Norway University of Applied Sciences
- Vestland County Council
- City of Bergen
- Bergen City Museum
- Museum Vest
- Hardanger and Voss Museum
- Sunnhordland Museum
- Directorate for Cultural Heritage
- Norwegian Institute for Cultural Heritage Research (regional office Bergen)
- National Trust of Norway (regional office Hordaland)