Workshop in Structural Bioinformatics
The Workshop in Applied Structural Bioinformatics will be organized at the University of Bergen October 16-20. This workshop will provide a practical introduction to popular tools for biomolecular visualisation, analysis and simulations. Lectures will be given by both international and local speakers from the research fields of structural bioinformatics and computer-aided drug design.
Updated: 05.03.2020 (First published: 11.10.2017)
We're happy to announce the arrival of several talented lecturers in bioinformatics for our workshop. We will have one open lecture each day of the workshop. Visit out web-site at bio3d.uib.no for more information.
- Lars J Jensen - Protein-protein interactions
- Bjørn Olav Brandsdal - Enzyme cold adaptation
- Knut Teigen - Molecular dynamics
- Ruth Brenk - Computer-aided drug design
- Ezgi Karaca - Computers in structure determination
- Lars Skjærven - Structural bioinformatics