Student Pages

Changes of Name, Date of Birth and Submission of Norwegian ID number

The name registered at Studentweb is the name that will appear on your transcript of records, diploma, semester card, student card, and other UiB documents.


Is your name or date of birth registered incorrectly?
Have you received a Norwegian ID-number?

If you have changed your name, your name appears incorrectly at Studentweb or you have received a Norwegian ID number, you must contact us to re-register it by filling in the form on the right or by sending an e-mail to navneendring@uib.no.

This is especially important if you plan to order a diploma. If your name is not correctly registered when you order it, your name will be printed incorrectly on the diploma.

If you cannot upload your documentation

If you cannot upload the scanned version of the letter from the Norwegian Tax Administration, you can send a copy to this address (without any application attached):

Universitetet i Bergen
Studieadministrativ avdeling
Postboks 7800
5020 Bergen