Find your environmental contact
Below is a list of all current environmental contacts at UiB and their respective faculties and divisions.
The task of the environmental contacts is to support managment in their eco-lighthouse work, or to have that responsibility delegated to them.
Environmental contacts at UiB shall:
- Advice on and facilitate the environmental work done at the faculties and divisions.
- Support and promote environmentally friendly activities at the faculties/divisions.
- Help ensure that the environmental work is included in management training.
- Coordinate the mapping of sub-units’ environmental impact and promote environmental actions.
- Support the environmental coordinator in advancing actions connected to the environmental goals of UiB.
- On behalf of the faculty management or the director of a division coordinate the sub-units’ environmental work.
- Report on the result of the environmental work at the units to the environmental coordinator.
- Be informed about the environmental work at the university, and have a level of competence in leading environmental work.
Karoline Aksnes, Faculty of Law
Nina Railo, Faculty of Humanities
Wenche Karin Førre, University Museum of Bergen
Gudrun Horvei, Faculty of Social Sciences
Bjarte Bjørkum, Faculty of Fine Art, Music and Design