The Action Plan for HSE 2013-2015
The HSE Action Plan is intended to help ensure a safe, healthy workplace that protects everyone who works at UiB and ensures they are not subjected to negative physical or psychological impacts due to their work.
The Action Plan for Health, Safety and the Environment 2013-2015 was approved by the University Board on 25 October 2012. It is anchored in the University’s strategy for 2011-2015 and encompasses five HSE goals.
Each HSE goal is to be identified through means and realised through measures:
- centrally under the auspices of the units with specific responsibilities and tasks
- locally through HSE action plans at faculties/departments and institutes/centres
- in various forms of interaction between units and levels
Institutes/centers local action plan for HSE must build on faculties/departments action plan for HSE. Local action plan for HSE must be drawn up and revised annually.
HSE surveys and reporting
HSE surveys, risk assessments, implementation and reporting are part of the systematic HSE work at UIB:
- Guidelines to systematic HSE work (NO)
- Guidelines for annual review of systematic health, safety and environment work (Internal Control)