Proposals to the Norwegian Citizen Panel
The Norwegian Citizen Panel includes an "Open Category" where we accept proposals for survey experiments or other survey items to be included. Proposals are welcome from all fields of research.
All proposals sent to us will go through a review with both internal and external affiliates of DIGSSCORE, to make sure that the proposal is of high scientific quality, with good possibilities for publishing.
The Norwegian Citizen Panel has three rounds per year, and if your proposal is accepted we will find room for your project in one of the rounds. If you need your questions to be in a particular time period, you should let us know and we can see if we can manage around that. We will then need the application at least two-three months before you wish it to run.
The Citizen Panel has a representative sample of respondents. For any given question you can receive a maximum of 6000 respondents, and we normally operate with a minimum of 1200 respondents for each group of questions. You can write which sample size you need for your project. Proposals should be quite short, respondents of the Citizen Panel only use 15 minutes per round to answer, and other questions will need space in the round too. We normally count one ordinary, short, question as 20 seconds. You can be in touch if you have more questions about this.
Proposals should contain:
- A title page listing authors with contact information.
- An abstract (max 200 words). The abstract will be used in the data documentation file should the project be accepted.
- A brief outline of the project (1-2 pages) including publication plan and project funding sources if any.
- Fully specified experimental design; wording of experiment and all necessary items in Norwegian or English
- A note on required sample size.
- If you have a special time period the questions need to run.
- The CV of one research coordinator.
Items need not be translated into Norwegian before acceptance. Proposals will be evaluated on scientific merit and feasibility by an external review process and the Scientific committee of the Norwegian Citizen Panel.
Please note that the Norwegian Citizen Panel has a no-deception policy.
If you wish to apply for fielding, or if you have any questions, please contact DIGSSCORE at email@example.com.