Research group with three focus areas in health economics, leadership, and translational ethics research.
Research strategy and vision 2021-2025
Provide multifaceted knowledge about, and solutions to, health service challenges.
1. Perform disciplinary, multidisciplinary, and interdisciplinary research
2. Be a hub for research within our focus areas and create and facilitate cooperation among researchers and groups at Alrek health cluster and UoB
3. Generate external funding for medium or large projects within all our three focus areas. At least one project should be interdisciplinary
4. Ensure that our research is transparent and self-reflexive
5. Recruit at least 10 postdocs/PhDs, in addition to research track-, and master students
• Develop joint research proposals
• Arrange biannual research group seminars
• Stimulate disciplinary development and interdisciplinary discussions and dialogues through regular research meetings
• Disseminate research results broadly
• Develop cooperation with implementation research environments