Election of Institute Board at the Department of Informatics
This spring there is an election for all the members of the Department of Informatics Board! Would you like to run for your group, or do you know someone who would make a great representative for their group? Then we would like to hear from you by 12 noon on 23rd March!
The Board's composition
|Leader (not up for election)||Head of Department||Deputy Head|
|Group A permanent faculty||4||6||01.08.2021 - 31.07.2025|
Group B temporary scientific positions
|1||3||01.08.2021 - 31.07.2022|
|Group C administrative and technical staff||1||3||01.08.2021 - 31.07.2025|
|Group D students||2||4||01.08.2021 - 31.07.2022|
Cencus - who can vote?
Please check if you are eligible to vote.
Cencus for employees (groups A, B and C): https://manntall.app.uib.no/ansatt/
Census for students (group D): https://manntall.app.uib.no/student/
If you cannot find your name in the electoral register, please let us know by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
How to propose members for the Board
- The proposal must be in writing.
- The proposal must be signed by at least the same number of proposers as the number of candidates the proposal contains.
- The proposer(s) must be entitled to vote in the election. No one can sign more than one proposal.
- All proposed candidates must be eligible.
- If any candidate is entitled to exemption from election, a written consent from the candidate must be attached to the proposal.
- The proposal must be submitted no later than 12 noon on 23rd March.
Please be advised all the documents and discussions in the Department Board meetings are in Norwegian and a proficient level of the language is thus required.
Election period: 25th–28th May 2021.The election starts at 9am on 25th May and ends at 12 noon on 28th May.