Networks and partners
Here you will find an overview of SKOK's national and international networks and collaborating partners.
SKOK collaborates with a variety of partners.
SKOK is a member of/collaborates with several national and international institutions, research groups, and independent researchers.
- The National Academic Council for Gender Research (member)
- The National Research School in Gender Research (member)
- Nordic Centre of Excellence: Women in Technology-Driven Careers (NORDWIT) at Uppsala University
- InterGender (member via the National Research School)
- Department of Gender, Sexuality and Feminist Studies, Duke University, USA (bilateral collaboration)
- Department of Women, Gender, and Sexuality Studies at Barnard College in New York (researcher collaboration)
- Witwatersrand University in South Africa (researcher collaboration)
- WUN (Worldwide Universities Network) (researcher collaboration)
- RINGS, International Research Network of Institutions of Advanced Gender Studies (member)
- The Nordic Network Gender, Body, Health (member and previous host)