Women and Gender Studies
Please scroll down for name and contact information
- Offers appointments for personalized in-depth consultation services to support the reading- and research needs for students and staff.
- Offers student courses at the library. (Students learn about the library system and services, and how to search databases effectively. They also learn how to evaluate and cite sources).
- Maintains and builds library colletions.
- Receives suggestions what books are needed in the library.
Where to find the books
We use the Dewey Decimal Classification (DDC) system.
• 000 - Generalities
• 100 - Philosophy and Psychology
• 200 - Religion
• 300 - Social Science
• 400 - Language
• 500 - Natural Science and Mathematics
• 600 - Technology (Applied Sciencces)
• 700 - Arts
• 800 - Literature
• 900 - Geography and History
Literature relevant to Women and GenderSstudies can be found in all the main groups of the Dewey system, but the 300- group, Social Science is the most important.
Search for books and other types of documents online
The library provides a wide selection of books, thesis, articles and other types of documents and material, in printed or electronic form. These can be found by using our discovery tool Oria.