Department of Earth Science
Getting student status for PhD candidates at the Dep. of Earth Science

In order to register for classes and exams, you need to have a student status.

Main content

When your application for admission to the PhD programme has been approved, you will get get full student status. However, this is sometimes a lengthy process. If you plan to take courses the same semester you apply for admission, you must get a temporary student status.


To get a temporary student status, you must fill in some information in this form. 


After you have been granted a temporary student status, you can register for classes and exams at Studentweb


*obtained when applying for a tax card, contact HR for more information