Administration at GEO
GEO's administration consists of 8 persons (HR / Finance and head of department are not included here):
Head of Department
Atle Rotevatn phone 555 83390, e-mail: Atle.Rotevatn@uib.no
Head of Administration
Andrea Grimnes phone 555 83300, e-mail:Andrea.Grimnes@uib.no
- Anne Fjellbirkeland, Senior Advicer, phone 55 58 20 12, e-mail: Anne.Fjellbirkeland@uib.no
(Leave of absence from 2023 Linling Chen, Advicer, phone 55588780 , e-mail: Linling.Chen@uib.no
1) Collection and dissemination of information on national and international funding opportunities.
2) Project proposal support: writing, budgeting, contract establishment.
3) Project reports and evaluations of scientific activities in which the department is involved.
4) Monitoring and analysis of project results and evaluation of research strategies
Network coordinator for iEarth
- Thomas Hagen Thuesen, Advicer, 55583471, e-mail: Thomas.Thuesen@uib.no
Economy administration Geo
The Economy section for our department is located at the Faculty administration 1.st floor RFB
Bookings, invoices, travel bills, schedules etc.
There are two operating economists at the section who will work for the Department of Geosciences. Alexander Brubakk will process all orders and invoices. Eli Vikdal processes time sheets, fees, refunds, travel expenses etc. The business economists also provide guidance and answer questions related to keeping travel invoices, time sheets, problems with incoming invoices, etc.
Purchasing and invoice processing: Alexander Bruknapp, telephone: 555 83130, Alexander.Bruknapp@uib.no
Specialist salary (certificates of time sheets, fees, reimbursements, travel expenses, etc.): Eli Vikdal, Telephone: 5558, Eli.Vikdal@uib.no
Orders are made via the department's regular customers: https://www.uib.no/geo/54412/administrasjon#bestillere-
- Orders must, as a general rule, go via the electronic ordering system Unit4, which is handled by our specialist requesters.
- When ordering, you must state full posting (where the order is to be paid) Remember new posting in 2021.
Travel invoices, time sheets and refunds are submitted via the Self-Service Portal.
For questions and needs for guidance in keeping timesheets, travel expenses and refunds, contact Eli Vikdal, Eli.Vikdal@uib.no.
Olav Furset, telefon: 55583113 / 943 73 163, email@example.com (primary contact for research groups: Geochemistry and geobiology and Quaternary geology and Paleo climate)
Anna Gradomska, telefon: 55582935, Anna.Gradomska@uib.no (primary contact for research groups: Geophysics and Geodynamic and Basin reservoar studies). Anna is the economist for most of the project
Isabelle Lyntun, telefon: 55583165, Isabelle.Lyntun@uib.no (primærkontakt for Forskergruppene: Geodynamikk & Bassengstudier og Geofysikk)
Henrik Tangen Karlsen, telefon: 55584523, Henrik. Karlsen@uib.no (some prosject in Quaternary geology and Paleo climate)
Heidi Lappegård, teolefon 55583497, Heidi.Lappegard@uib.no, for or SFU, iEarth
Overall economy at the Department of Earth Sciences:
Trine Gravdal Lie is section Leader
Kjersti Sagosen, telefon: 55583497, Kjersti.Sagosen@uib.no, is Controller (MI og GEO) and will work closely with the department management.
Rigmor Geithus is leader for overall economy
Hanne Littleskare Hammer has personell responsibility for the project economists.
Tine Charlotte Overå has personell responsibility for the business economists.
The finance department wants to work closeley with us and they ask us to contact and visit their offices in the first floor.
Finance-related questions can also be sent to UiB help:
Fagspe's salary (timesheets, fees, reimbursements, travel bills):
Other economics-related questions
Payme - "Betalmeg" is DFØ’s self-service solution for contractors.
GEO has the following regular "orders" to be used for all orders at GEO:
- Mareile Andersson (Supplies, Flowers, conference meals, Disputas)
- Trine Lise Stjernholm (Inst. Arrangement, Furniture, Operation, Access, etc.)
- Ole Meyer (electronics, field equipment)
- Stig Monsen (field / tour)
- Leo Zijerveld (programs, licenses)
- Øyvind Natvik (data equipment, supplies)
- Anna Kieu-Diem Tran (Lab equipment Farlab)
- Hildegunn Almelid (Lab equipment)
- Lars Evje (lab equipment)
- Jan Magne Cederstrøm (Lab equipment)
- Franck Andersen (EPOS)
- Ole Tumyr (Larger equipment)
Other questions regarding order and payment - see FAQ here.
HR-day-today running and HSE-administration Geo
- Vivian Stegen Jacobsen, HR Senior Executive Officer tlf 55583527, e-post: Vivian.Jacobsen@uib.no located at the Faculty administration 1.st floor RFB
- Trine Lise Stjernholm, Senior Executive Offiser phone 55583580 e-mail: Stjernholm@uib.no
- Mareile Andersson, phone 55 58 36 00, e-mail: Mareile.Andersson@uib.no
- Andrea Grimnes phone 555 83300, e-mail:Andrea.Grimnes@uib.no
Reception is open from 9.30-14.30
Informasjon til nyansatte:
Introduksjonskurs for nyansatte: https://www.uib.no/foransatte/126158/introduksjonskurs-nyansatte
Dette er IKT -forskrifter for Universitetet i Bergen som du må lese gjennom. Renting Guesthouses
Study administration Geo
- Anders Bjørnsen Kulseng, student counsellor, phone 55583519; e-mail: Anders.Kulseng@uib.no
- Emilie Randeberg, student counsellor, phone: 55583496; e-mail: Emilie.Randeberg@uib.no
- Karen Tellefsen, student counsellor, Exam, phone: 55589014; e-mail: Karen.Tellefsen@uib.no
- Ph.d. programme - information, reception, follow-up og disputation
- Exchange and mobility
- The Research Education Committee - Secretary
- The Master's programme - Recruitment, information, admission, reception, guidance/counselling, submssion, completion
- Course administration
- The programme committee - secretary
- Web Editor for education and studies
- BSc-programme – recruitment, information, reception, guidance/counselling
- complaint cases (exams)
- Course schedules
- Course evalutaions
- Web Editor for education and studies
- Jan Michalek, senior engineer , adm. koordinator EPOS, e-mail: Jan.Michalek@uib.no
Centre for Deep Sea Reserach
- Sven Le Moine-Bauer, koordinator for the centre, phone 55583834, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org