For employees at GEO
Useful shortcuts for employees at Geo
Mi Side på Studentportalen
Lærerforum (krever UiB-innlogging)
Access to our labs
For å få tilgang på våre labber gjelder følgende prosedyrer;
Ansatte ved Geo; Ta kontakt med teknisk laboratorie ansvarlig for HMS opplæring på gjeldende lab
Masterstudenter; Ta kontakt med din veileder om det er aktuelt å ha tilgang på lab, deretter kontaktes teknisk labansvarlig for HMS opplæring på lab, veileder må signere skjemaet, skjemaet returneres til teknisk lab ansvarlig som tar kopi av skjema og leverer orginalen til Trine Lise (hylle)
Teknisk gruppeleder: Ole Tumyr
|TIMS-Clean Lab||Yuval Ronen|
|Uranium Lab||Stein-Erik Lauritzen|
|ICP-MS||Siv Hjorth Dundas|
|Chrushing room||Leif-Erik Rydland Pedersen|
|Core Scanner||Eivind Støren|
|Earth Lab chronology||Eivind Støren|
|Thin Section Lab||Irina Dumitru|
|Heavy Liquid||Leif-Erik Rydland Pedersen|
|Sediment Lab||Eivind Støren|
|Kosmo Lab||Lars Evje|
|Raman Lab||Irina Dumitru|
|Paleomag. Lab||Ole Tumyr|
|Isotop Opptakslab||Desiree Roerdink|
|Farlab - DI-lab||Pål-Tore Mørkved|
|Farlab - DI-CF lab||Pål-Tore Mørkved|
|Farlab - Prep. Lab||Pål-Tore Mørkved|
|Farlab - Gassrom||Pål-Tore Mørkved|
|Earth-lab CT-lab||Eivind Støren|
Booking of labs at Geo: All bruk av laboratorier og instrumenter skal registreres i det nye
bestillersystemet. Bestillinger gjøres her.
Wiki før bestilling her.
All orders, including costs related to meetings, posters, printing, language washing and books must be done in UiB ordering system. Procurement.
Procedure on how to order journeys of education/teaching, accommodation for opponents that has to be paid via e-invoice.
- Request a written offer for desired journey/accommodation (dates, times, price) from the supplier (ex. G Travel/ phone 40100170 hotel/flight/boat/bus).
- Suppliers may request a PM number. Please inform them that this will be provided through our ordering system. More information about PM number here.
- Once you have received an offer per email that matches your needs, the offer and charging information are sent to one of our booking responsible.
- The booking responsible carries through the booking process in accordance with the received offer. He/she will also send you the confirmation when the booking is confirmed
Booking of personal business travels see UiBs procedures here.
GEO has the following regular "orders" to be used for all orders at GEO:
Mareile Andersson (Supplies, Flowers, conference meals, Disputas)
Trine Lise Stjernholm (Inst. Arrangement, Furniture, Operation, Access, etc.)
Ole Meyer (electronics, field equipment)
Stig Monsen (field / tour)
Leo Zijerveld (programs, licenses)
Øyvind Natvik (data equipment, supplies)
Anna Kieu-Diem Tran (Lab equipment Farlab)
Hildegunn Almelid (Lab equipment)
Eva Bjørseth (techno drawing equipment)
Lars Evje (lab equipment)
Eivind Støren (Lab equipment)
Anita-Elin Fedøy (GeoMicrobiology lab)
Stig Vågenes (NORMAR Drift and Marineholmen Drift)
Franck Andersen (EPOS)
Ole Tumyr (Larger equipment)
Other questions regarding order and payment - see FAQ here.
Who does what in the administrasjonen
UiB library pages
PagaWeb - PERSONALPORTALEN - Innsending av reiseregninger, ferie-, fravær-, og permisjonssøknad og tilgang til egne personalopplysninger
Profil på UiB web - Ansatte oppdaterer selv egen profil på web
Skrive ut til printer/kopimaskin: \\print\pullprintricoh
Intranett ved UiB
BRITA Registrerer problem/spørsmål
Innmelding av saker - Issue Tracker til Teknisk Fellesavdeling,
Lydia - Innmelding av drift- og transportoppgaver til EiA
SEBRA - Sentral brukeradministrasjon
Wireless network (from personal laptop – up to three days)
UiB-guest trådløst nett for gjester
VPN (to connect your own computer to a (PullPrint) printer or UiB home share folder)
This page is established for the following purposes:
- As an application for travel permit (no response = permit granted)
- Give the expedition and administration an overview over employees travelling, thereby also being able to offer better service when meeting enquiries
- Give an overview over any GEO employees present in an area struck by hazards etc, and make it possible to quickly find out if they need assistance
How to use this page:
Travels to be reimbursed must be reported on this page, also other leave for one day and more
Planned travels may be registered in advance (i.e. when ordering the travel); on the day of travel at the latest
The shortest registration is for one-day travels (departure date = return date)
If the purpose is field work or cruise, instructions for these activities must be followed, such as handing in the field work form - see link below
Form and info: Fieldwork and Research cruises
Policy:The department policy is that all employees book their own travels. You can do this by going to the G Travel website (G Travel Feide pålogging), set up a profile, and book your trip. If you use your own credit card you should get your travel claims reimbursement before repayment is due. You can also call G Travel - they will help your guests as well
Geo in media
At GEO we get many guests and we are happy! Of course, in order for the guest stay to be as rewarding as possible, each guest must have a contact person, and therefore a checklist has been prepared for you as contact person so that you know what needs to be arranged by practical things before and after the guest has arrived. Fill out the checklist, sign and send the list to the administration email@example.com as soon as you have all the necessary information so that the administration can make the preparations needed. This is also about regarding distribution of office space, HSE, insurance (see group listed under bullet point 2) etc.
WHO does this apply?
- ALL visitors who should be more than 3 days MUST be registered (ie this applies to eg PhD candidates who are employed elsewhere but are here for a long time)
- Anyone who has worked at GEO and where the contract expires (for example, has completed the grant for PhD / post doc or is midway between contracts) must apply to keep office / IT account / keys etc., and MUST be registered as guests
Please: Filll in the form
Guesthousing rental - for more info and electronic application form, take a look here.