Employee Pages


Preparations for travelling, credit card, booking using a travel agent, travel insurance and settlement of travel expenses.

Main content

Travel booking

Business travel must be booked through Berg-Hansen.

UiB has an agreement with Berg-Hansen, covering purchase of air travel, hotels, hire car and train (VY), visa services and facilitation of group travel for courses and conferences.