Department of Earth Science

Changing elements in your training component

If you are making changes to your training component, you must write an application.

Main content

You must apply for changes in the training component if you are changing 1 ECTS or more from the approved plan in your application. See your "Letter of acceptance" if you need a reminder. 

You can get the template for the application by contacting the PhD coordinator.

Style the application to the "Board of Doctoral education at the Department of Earth Science", and submit it to your PhD coordinator.

Important: the application must be dated and signed by you and your principal supervisor.