Relevant funding sources
This page presents an overview of UiB-internal as well as external funding sources relevant for the Department of Informatics. It is important that you keep the department updated about your planned funding applications.
You can find an overview of upcoming calls in this file. The list will be updated on a monthly basis.
EU Horizon Europe
- Excellent Science: European Research Council (ERC); Marie-Sklodowska-Curie Actions; Research Infrastructures
- Global Challenges: Health; Civil Security for Society; Digital, Industry and Space; Climate, Energy and Mobility
- Digital Europe Programme
To search for open and forthcoming calls, open the Funding & tenders portal and choose the correct programme.
The department works closely together with UiB’s BOA-team that has expertise knowledge with regard to EU grant applications.
Research Council of Norway (RCN)
Calls are published on the Research Council's website. The department works closely together with UiB’s BOA-team that has expertise knowledge on the more complex RCN programs SFF, SFI, and INFRASTRUKTUR.
University of Bergen
Other national/Nordic funding programs
- Trond Mohn Foundation
- Centre for Advanced Study (CAS)
- Helse Vest
- Directorate for internationalization and quality development in higher education (DIKU)
- Norwegian Agency for Development Cooperation (NORAD)
- Olav Thon Foundation
- University and College Network for Western Norway
- Foundation Kristian Gerhard Jebsen
- Innovation Norway