Overview of study spaces, work spaces and computer labs as well as book lockers and wardrobes.
Please note that the number of seats are reduced in all rooms in order to comply with social distancing rules.
Armauer Hansens hus, 1th. floor:
230 seats, open from 06.00 am -23.00 pm.
Studenthouse Haukeland (Gade):
146 seats distributed in 5 rooms, open from 06.00 am -23.00 pm.
Building for Clinical Dentistry (ODO):
134 seats, open from 06.00 am - 23.00 pm.
Building for Basic Biological Research (BBB):
- 3 floor. : 72 seats reserved Dentistry-, Nutrition-, Pharmacy-, Psychology and 1th year master students, open from 06.00 am - 23.00 pm.
- 5 floor. : 15 seats reserved master students and students attending The Medical Student Research Programme.
- 6 floor. : 17 seats reserved master students and students attending The Medical Student Research Programme.
- 7 floor. : 13 seats reserved master students and students attending The Medical Student Research Programme.
In addition we have laboratory spaces, and reading and writing spaces at the different institutes for master students and medical students attending our research programme. Master students who get guidance from NIFES ( National Institute of Nutrition and Seafood Research) have reading spaces there.
Study space regulations
Here you can find our mutual regulations for study spaces at the University in Bergen, with complementary rules for The Faculty of Medicine (current from 1. february 2013).
- BBB: 7 rooms
- Armauer Hansens house 1th. floor: 7 rooms
- Student house Haukeland (Gade): 3 rooms
- BBB: 45 seats distributed in 5 rooms (under reconstruction)
- Overlege Danielsens hus: 36 seats
- Odontologibygget (ODO): 16 seats
- Armauer Hansens hus: 2 seats
Book- and wardrobe lockers
- BBB: 424 wardrobe lockers in 2nd. floor & 227 bokskap i 3rd. floor.
- Studenthuset Haukeland (Gade): 120 book lockers
- Footbridge between BB-building and Centralblock HUS, 3rd floor: 234 book lockers
- Armauer Hansens house (AHH) 0. floor: 234 book lockers