The Faculty of Law has three PC rooms with 59 computers and five reading rooms equipped with 97 computers.
The new building:
- PC room 403: 19 computers and a public printer
- PC room 303: 27 computers and a public printer
- Study hall 2, 2nd floor: 11 computers
- Study hall 5, 2nd floor: 17 computers
- Study hall 8, 3rd floor: 36 computers
- Study hall 9, 3rd floor: 16 computers
- Study hall 12, 3rd floor: 17 computers
The old building:
- PC room, 4th floor: 13 computers and a public printer.
To access the PC rooms and reading rooms with computers you have to use your student card and your PIN code. Card for the main printer and the photocopier can be bought from the Law Association (Juristforeningen) and at Traumaten, which is located on the 2nd floor.
All student areas in the entire Law building are covered by a wireless network. This allows you to use a computer equipped for wireless access on the network. The UiB IT department offers more information on how to connect your own computer to the UiB network.
PC terminals are available on the 2nd, 3rd and 6th floor (just outside the Information Centre) in the new building.
Do you need help with logging in, registering or other computer related topics? Then you should contact the faculty’s IT assistants. They can be found in the Student Information Centre from 08:00 – 18:00, Monday to Friday.
They can also be reached by phone: 55 58 95 01.