Meet the Faculty of Psychology
We would like to wish all new exchange students welcome to the Faculty of Psychology. We are delighted you have chosen us as your exchange destination, and we all look forward to meet you soon. On these webpages we hope to provide you with useful information to make the start of your semester with us as effortless as possible.
UiB offers a digital welcome program Thursday, January 6 at 10:00 for all new international students. More information is found on this webpage.
Friday, January 7 - Meet the Faculty of Psychology on Zoom
All new incoming exchange students at the Faculty of Psychology are invited to an information meeting Friday, January 7. Due to the ongoing Covid-19 pandemic and national restrictions, the meeting will be digital on Zoom. During the meeting you will meet the Vice-Dean for Education, the International Coordinator, and students in charge of the student psychology association (PSF) and the student bar "Kurerbar" at the Faculty of Psychology.
Place: Digital meeting on Zoom (link will be sent by e-mail)
Time: 11:00 - 13:00
- Welcome to the Faculty of Psychology by the vice-dean for Education, Yael Harlap
- Information about PSF and Kurerbar by student representatives
- Practical Information by the International Coordinator, Toril Salen and study adviser, Denise Fewtrell Flatmark
- Questions & Answers
Remember the semester registration deadline is February 1.
- Make sure that your exam dates and lectures do not conflict with each other.
- It is not possible to make individual exam arrangements.
- MittUiB is your personal pages for digital lectures, time schedules, curriculum, messages, course information, etc.
- For signatures on your Learning Agreement and Confirmation of Arrival/Departure, please contact the Student Information Centre at the Faculty of Psychology, Christies gate 12 (main floor)
- Arrival and Directions - see this checklist for important dates and deadlines
- More information for new students is found here
Students with Special Needs
If you have a disability and need special arrangements, or are in a risk group for developing severe covid-19 disease, please contact us as soon as possible so that we can find a good solution for you.
Special Arrangments for Examinations
The special arrangements are meant to compensate for disadvantages such as illness, injury or disability, enabling candidates to be tested as equally as possible. You find all the necessary information here.
Obtain your Student Card at the Card Center. Opening hours is Monday-Friday 09:00-14:00