Information about exams at UiB
There is a lot of useful things you should know both before, during and after you have taken your exams.
Before the day of the exam
Find examination dates and venues. Sign up for examination and learn to use sources correctly. See how to apply for special arrangements and the aids you can bring to the examination. Read about what you need to do before you present yourself for a digital examination and what to do if you get sick before or on the day of the exam.
For written on-campus examinations, please note that the start time may change from 09:00 to 15:00 or vice versa until 14 days prior to the exam.
- Examination dates and locations
- Exam registration on Studentweb
- See your upcoming exams in UiBtreet
- Special Arrangements for examinations
- The use of sources in written work
- Permitted support materials during examinations
- Preparing for exams
- Absence from an exam
On the day of the exam
How does the exam take place? When do you have to pressent yourself for the examination, and what can and should you bring? Read also about the answer paper and withdrawal from the exam. The information on this page applies to school exams.
After the day of the exam
You can collect or share your grades after the exam. See what your grade means. You can also ask for an explanation or appeal the grade.
- Do you have any questions after the exam?
- What does the grade mean?
- Transcript of Records and Diploma registry
- Explanation of and appealing grades
Submission of papers
Where do you submit your paper, home exam and master's thesis?