- (2018). Proteins Flexibility as a Criterion for Elucidation of Activating Mutants in Personalized Cancer Medicine. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing. 75-82.
- (2018). Next-Generation Sequencing of Circulating Tumor DNA Reveals Frequent Alterations in Advanced Hepatocellular Carcinoma. The Oncologist. 586-593.
- (2017). BRAF mutation as a novel driver of eosinophilic cystitis. Cancer Biology & Therapy. 655-659.
- (2016). Water exit pathways and proton pumping mechanism in B-type cytochrome c oxidase from molecular dynamics simulations. Biochimica et Biophysica Acta - Bioenergetics. 1594-1606.
- (2016). Simulation of lipid bilayer self-assembly using all-atom lipid force fields. Physical Chemistry, Chemical Physics - PCCP. 10573-10584.
- (2016). A de novo compound targeting ?-synuclein improves deficits in models of Parkinson's disease. Brain. 3217-3236.
- (2015). All-atom lipid bilayer self-assembly with the AMBER and CHARMM lipid force fields. Chemical Communications. 4402-4405.
- (2014). The N-terminal sequence of tyrosine hydroxylase is a conformationally versatile motif that binds 14-3-3 proteins and membranes. Journal of Molecular Biology (JMB). 150-168.
- (2014). Lipid14: The amber lipid force field. Journal of Chemical Theory and Computation. 865-879.
- (2012). LIPID11: A modular framework for lipid simulations using amber. Journal of Physical Chemistry B. 11124-11136.
- (2011). Intramolecular hydrogen bonding in articaine can be related to superior bone tissue penetration: A molecular dynamics study. Biophysical Chemistry. 18-25.
- (2009). Overview of computational methods employed in early-stage drug discovery. Future Medicinal Chemistry. 49-63.
- (2008). INTERACTION OF A LOCAL ANAESTHETIC WITH MEMBRANE LIPIDS STUDIED COMPUTER MODELLING.
- (2013). A study of lipid bilayer dynamics and interactions with ligands.
- (2012). Developing a comprehensive modular phospholipid force field for AMBER. Abstract of Papers of the American Chemical Society. 1 pages.
- (2008). The mechanism of a local anaesthetic studied by Langmuir monolayer techniques and molecular modelling. The FEBS Journal. 423-423.
- (2008). Interaction between the local anaesthetic articaine and membranes: a theoretical and experimental study. The FEBS Journal. 431-431.
- (2010). Can intramolecular hydrogen bonding in articaine be related to superior bone tissue penetration? A molecular dynamics study.
- (2009). Molecular dynamics simulation: Interaction between the local anaesthetic articaine and membrane models.
- (2008). Interactions between the local anesthetic articaine and membranes: A theoretical and experiemntal study.
- (2008). Interaction of a local anaesthetic with lipid membranes studied by computer modelling.
- (2008). Drug-membrane interactions. An explanation for the anti-inflammatory effect of local anesthetics?