- Visitor AddressFosswinckels gate 6Lauritz Meltzers hus5007 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78025020 Bergen
Ana Milojevic main research interests are in transformation of the news work with advancement of the audience datafication, use of the audience analytics and metrics in the news rooms. Also, her researh is focused on understanding journalistic roles and role performance in the context of digital transformations and transition to democracy. She has experience in qualitative and quantitative research of the work practices of various actors involved in news work.
- (2022). Remembering Tanjug: Analysing the Re-Articulation of Journalistic Roles at the National News Agency of Socialist Yugoslavia. The Contributions to Contemporary History. 103-122.
- (2022). Journalism Education for Datafied Society: Fostering Data (infrastructural) literacy. Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
- (2022). Datafication Media and Democracy: Audience Analytics and Metrics in the Norwegian Media Organizations. Social Science Research Network (SSRN).
- (2021). Framing Protest in Online News and Readers’ Comments: The Case of Serbian Protest “Against Dictatorship”. International Journal of Communication. 82-102.
- (2022). “Datafied image of publics: Editors, journalists, and data analysts’ different uses of metrics in a Nordic media system”.
- (2022). From audience clicks to time spent: Evolution of audience metrics in Norwegian newsrooms.
- (2022). Balancing out quality and quantity: Datafied audience and media in Norway.
- (2021). Datafication, Media and Democracy: Transformation of news work in datafied society.
Main research project: Datafication, Media and Democracy: Transformation of news work in datafied society – DataMeDe, funded from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under the Marie Skłodowska-Curie grant agreement No 895273