- Phone+47 55 58 60 36
- Visitor AddressKalfarveien 31
- Postal AddressPostboks 78045020 Bergen
- 2019. Analgesic treatments in people with dementia - how safe are they? A systematic review. Expert Opinion on Drug Safety. 511-522.
- 2018. Tolerability of buprenorphine transdermal system in nursing home patients with advanced dementia: a randomized, placebo-controlled trial (DEP.PAIN.DEM). Clinical Interventions in Aging. 935-946.
- 2018. Efficacy and Safety of Analgesic Treatment for Depression in People with Advanced Dementia: Randomised, Multicentre, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial (DEP.PAIN.DEM). Drugs & Aging. 545-558.
- 2018. Authors’ Reply to Stefani: “Efficacy and Safety of Analgesic Treatment for Depression in People with Advanced Dementia: Randomised, Multicentre, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial (DEP.PAIN.DEM)”. Drugs & Aging. 1121-1122.
- 2017. Associations between pain and depression in nursing home patients at different stages of dementia. Journal of Affective Disorders. 8-14.
- 2014. The importance of pain management in older people with dementia. British Medical Bulletin. 139-148.
- 2013. Toxicological assessment of the anti-salmon lice drug diflubenzuron on Atlantic cod Gadus morhua. Diseases of Aquatic Organisms. 27-43.
- 2017. Kunnskapsoppsummering - Helsehjelp til eldre. .
- 2017. Vurdering og behandling av smerte ved demens.
- 2019. Efficacy and safety of analgesic treatment for depression in nursing home patients with dementia.
- 2017. Vurdering og behandling av smerte hos personer med demens. Norsk Farmaceutisk Tidsskrift.
- 2019. Pain, depression and their association with sleep in nursing home patients with advanced dementia .
Fields of competence