- (2023). Streptococcus dysgalactiae Bloodstream Infections, Norway, 1999-2021. Emerging Infectious Diseases. 260-267.
- (2022). Pseudomonas aeruginosa countrywide outbreak in hospitals linked to pre-moistened non-sterile washcloths, Norway, October 2021 to April 2022. Eurosurveillance. 6 pages.
- (2022). Escherichia marmotae—a Human Pathogen Easily Misidentified as Escherichia coli. Microbiology spectrum. 8 pages.
- (2022). Consistent biofilm formation by streptococcus pyogenes emm 1 isolated from patients With necrotizing soft tissue infections. Frontiers in Microbiology. 1-8.
- (2021). Adjunctive rifampicin increases antibiotic efficacy in group a streptococcal tissue infection models. Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy.
- (2019). A New Human Challenge Model for Testing Heat-Stable Toxin-Based Vaccine Candidates for Enterotoxigenic Escherichia Coli Diarrhea - Dose Optimization, Clinical Outcomes, and CD4+ T Cell Responses. PLoS Neglected Tropical Diseases. 19 pages.
- (2018). Stratification by interferon-γ release assay level predicts risk of incident TB. Thorax. 652-661.
- (2017). Zoonotic necrotizing myositis caused by Streptococcus equi subsp. zooepidemicus in a farmer. BMC Infectious Diseases. 1-8.
- (2017). Extended spectrum cephalosporin resistance among clinical isolates of Enterobacteriaceae in West Norway during 2006?2013; a prospective surveillance study. APMIS - Journal of Pathologiy, Microbiology and Immunology. 52-58.
- (2014). The decline of the impetigo epidemic caused by the epidemic European fusidic acid-resistant impetigo clone: an 11.5-year population-based incidence study from a community in Western Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 832-837.
- (2014). Portal cytokine response and metabolic markers in the early stages of abdominal sepsis in pigs. European Surgical Research. 21-31.
- (2014). Experimental infection of healthy volunteers with enterotoxigenic Escherichia coli wild-type strain TW10598 in a hospital ward. BMC Infectious Diseases. 9 pages.
- (2012). Phenotypic and genotypic properties of Neisseria gonorrhoeae isolates in Norway in 2009: antimicrobial resistance warrants an immediate change in national management guidelines. European Journal of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases. 1181-1186.
- (2011). Impetigo in a population over 8.5 years: Incidence, fusidic acid resistance and molecular characteristics. Journal of Antimicrobial Chemotherapy. 1360-1364.
- (2011). Emergence of OXA-carbapenemase- and 16S rRNA methylase-producing international clones of Acinetobacter baumannii in Norway. Journal of Medical Microbiology. 515-521.
- (2002). The interaction between military education and health - A survey among conscripts undergoing officer training in Norway. Military medicine.
- (2023). Mikrobiologisk diagnostikk av ortopediske infeksjoner: Strategimøte nr. 34, 2021 27. oktober 2021, kl. 09.30 – 16.00 FHI, Marcus Thranes gt 6 . .
- (2022). Countrywide outbreak of Pseudomonas aeruginosa in hospitals caused by premoistened non-sterile washcloths, Norway, 2021-2022. .
- (2009). Bakterielle infeksjoner i CNS. Strategimøte nr 22, 2008. 2008:22. 2008:22. .
- (2018). ETEC strain TW10722 may be suitable for use in vaccine challenge studies for testing heat-stable toxoid based vaccine candidates.
Academic literature review
- (2021). Carbapenem‐resistant enterobacteriaceae—implications for treating acute leukemias, a subgroup of hematological malignancies. Antibiotics. 1-16.