- I am a Postdoctoral researcher in the Algorithms group at the Department of Informatics, University of Bergen, Norway, hosted by Daniel Lokshtanov and funded by Pareto-Optimal Parameterized Algorithms (ERC Starting Grant 715744).
- I completed my PhD in Theoretical Computer Science as a member of the Doctoral College Logical Methods in Computer Science and of the Algorithms and Complexity Group at TU Wien under the supervision of Prof. Dr. Stefan Szeider in April 2018. My dissertation thesis titled "Exploiting new types of structure for fixed-parameter tractability" can be found here.
- I did my master and bachelor studies in Computer Science at Comenius University, Bratislava, Slovakia.
- 2018. Small resolution proofs for QBF using dependency treewidth. Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics. 96: 1-15. doi: 10.4230/LIPIcs.STACS.2018.28
- 2018. A structural approach to activity selection. IJCAI International Joint Conference on Artificial Intelligence. 2018-July: 203-209. doi: https://doi.org/10.24963/ijcai.2018/28
- 2018. How to navigate through obstacles? Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics. 107: 1-13. doi: 10.4230/LIPIcs.ICALP.2018.48