Frida Kathrine Sofie Mathisen
- Phone+47 55 58 24 83
- Visitor AddressAlrek helseklynge, Årstadveien 175009 Bergen
- Postal AddressPostboks 78075020 Bergen
- (2023). Leisure-time physical activity trajectories from adolescence to adulthood in relation to several activity domains: a 27-year longitudinal study. International Journal of Behavioral Nutrition and Physical Activity.
- (2021). 12-year trends in active school transport across four european countries—findings from the health behaviour in school-aged children (Hbsc) study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 1-15.
- (2020). A comparison of intrinsic and extrinsic motivation among lower and upper secondary school students. Educational Psychology. 961-980.
- (2019). Vigorous physical activity in relation to family affluence: time trends in Europe and North America. International Journal of Public Health. 1049-1058.
- (2019). Leisure‐time physical activity and participation in organized sports: Changes from 1985 to 2014 in Finland and Norway. Scandinavian Journal of Medicine & Science in Sports. 1232-1242.
- (2017). TRENDS IN ACTIVE COMMUTING TO SCHOOL AMONG CZECH SCHOOLCHILDREN FROM 2006 TO 2014. Central European Journal of Public Health. S21-S25.
- (2015). The assessment of ongoing community-based interventions to prevent obesity: Lessons learned. BMC Public Health.
- (2020). Kan systematisk arbeid med det psykososiale miljøet bidra til bedre gjennomføring i videregående opplæring ? .
- (2016). Helse og trivsel blant barn og unge. Resultater fra den landsrepresentative spørreundersøkelsen «Helsevaner blant skoleelever. En WHO-undersøkelse i flere land». 1/2016. 1/2016. .
- (2016). Growing up unequal: gender and socioeconomic differences in young people's health and well-being. Health Behaviour in School-aged Children (HBSC) study: international report from the 2013/2014 survey. .
More information in national current research information system (CRIStin)
Fields of competence